Roach Manufacturing is searching for experienced welders. This position will facilitate the production of company orders and parts and must be competent in welding techniques and integrity. The right candidate should meet or exceed the following criteria.
- Structural and roller welding.
- Ensure order requirements and standards are met.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Operate various tools and machinery correctly and in a safe manner.
- Read shop orders and factory orders to determine production requirements.
- Read blueprints and determine necessary specifications.
- Work with team members to meet productions goals.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the appropriate area
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Must have outstanding working knowledge and understanding of reading and using tape and ruler measurements down to 1/32″ and knowledge of basic decimal conversions.
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement.
- Previous welding experience is a plus.
Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, fine manipulation with hands, and lifting up to but no more than 80 lbs.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED