Roach Manufacturing is searching for a Conveyor Engineer to join our team. Experience in conveyor assembly/material handling is a plus, or must be willing to work in assembly for a short period of time to grow their conveyor assembly knowledge base. The right candidate must be proficient with SOLIDWORKS design software and 3D modeling software.
- Experience with SOLIDWORKS & 3D modeling software is a must.
- Analyze and engineer custom conveyor projects.
- Create and revise project drawings as required.
- Design and produce necessary drawings to manufacture standard conveying equipment and/or modified equipment in accordance with project needs.
- Plan, organize, and implement design projects from initial concept to testing.
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Quality to identify and resolve design issues via various troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Office | Production Floor
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in conveyor assembly/material handling, or willing to work in assembly for a short period of time to grow conveyor assembly knowledge base.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in ME10, or SOLIDWORKS software applications.