Roach Manufacturing is searching for a skilled and detail-oriented Machine Operator. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in operating and maintaining a variety of machine tools. A successful candidate will be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings, as well as use precision measuring instruments to ensure accuracy. Your expertise will directly contribute to our ability to meet production targets and deliver top-notch products to our customers.
- Ability to read a tape measure is a must!
- Must be knowledgeable in entering measurements and specification into machine control panel.
- Experience with fabrication equipment including punch press, laser cutting, and brake press is a plus.
- Monitor machine operations and make necessary adjustments to maintain product quality, accuracy, and adherence to production specifications.
- Complete production orders with speed and accuracy.
- Ensure order requirements and standards are met.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Operate various tools and machinery correctly and in a safe manner.
- Read shop orders and factory orders to determine production requirements.
- Read blueprints and determine necessary specifications.
- Work with team members to meet productions goals.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the appropriate area.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Must have outstanding working knowledge and understanding of reading and using tape and ruler measurements down to 1/32″ and knowledge of basic decimal conversions.
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement.
- Starting pay $17/hr until full-time advancement.
Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, fine manipulation with hands, and lifting up to but no more than 80 lbs.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
The right candidate will be processed through A.I.D. Services to determine dependability, work ethic, and ability to excel at this position. As we promote a drug-free workplace, the successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.