Roach Manufacturing is searching for a Warehouse Worker. A successful candidate will be able to read and follow shipping directions and meet the following criteria.
- Must have some warehouse background.
- Read and follow instructions.
- Pull and fulfill orders.
- Forklift operating skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Read and understand orders and requirements.
- Work with team members to meet goals.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the appropriate area.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement.
Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, fine manipulation with hands, and lifting up to but no more than 80 lbs.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
The right candidate will be processed through A.I.D. Services to determine dependability, work ethic, and ability to excel at this position. As we promote a drug-free workplace, the successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.